Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch.4

In the dark an assassins strikes it's lethal hit with his usual working tool.
Rising his hand covered in a dark and sticky fluid , with tired looking eyes showing the long hours spend on his work , I just witness in paralyze as I heard hideous screams.



Die! , Dieee! , hahahah Die!!! .



I can't give a single step in this dark room , I regret entering this place , if I give another step forward he will surely notice my presence...if I give a step backwards I won't be able to continue my life.


Fear



Previous memories feed my mind with fear , my legs shake and a very cold sweat runs down my spine. A step backwards? , I don't want to live it again! , A step forward? , Finish once and for all this torment! I can't anymore , I have to get near I have never been a coward! Though those horrid screams are disturbing.

Die! , Die! , It's Finally Dead!!!


He's finished! The next silent moment freaked me out , I couldn't help but run towards the exit , but a under worldly whisper froze me on the spot.


He is dead… now I must find a way to revive him…

I noticed him looking at me while resting his tool on the table , he smiled and I smiled back -I think it was just to avoid and awkward moment- He moved from were he was and tried to touch me with his sticky hands.

Escape , it was already to late , he was in front of me.. a smirk draw on his face , that face that resemble a serial killer about to commit a crime. Speaking gibberish trying to speak with me , but every time he got those hands close to my suit I gave a step backwards. He kept mumbling words but I was afraid he would get to close. In the end I couldn't help it and I had to shake that thing I believe it was his hand -Creepy!- I didn't know what to expect , but I was sure this was another of those weird guys , a smiling freak manga artist.




Disgusting! My fingers are covered with ink – At least I believe it was ink..- that rubber like texture make me want to puke or maybe it was the smell , he had at least a couple of days without taking a shower or leaving that room ; all sweaty and wearing a cartoon t-shirt that kind of reminded me of someone I don't even want to think about.

I had completely forgotten what I was doing in that place just repeating to myself “I need to start delegating” He got back to his desk , picked some papers and handed them to me. I don't even know why I put those in my portfolio and then I took the money he apparently gave me to fulfill his dreams. Finally freeing myself from the trance I was in I took out the work from my portfolio ; in that moment he stopped smiling , I put the money aside and started the work I was there for in the first place.

I had a look at his work...it was not even good enough to be mediocre , every thing I saw reminded me of things from past days , the outfits , the drawings and even that spiral like symbol on a characters back. I asked him what was it and he told me everything was original.

I have helped a considerable amount of authors , from great literature masters pieces and from none I have taken money -I don't need it- but I have to consider this work..that look like the starting book of “Cheap Rip off” and even I , who doesn't work around this media could easily notice...there is no doubt a “No” is the right answer.

I heard a nick on the door , he told me it was his assistant and quickly opened it , then on that door at that time , The scourge of the masses , the queen of the vague excuses blinding me with that smile of hers once again , she holds me like she had known me all her life and looking at me like a child asking for a treat.



¡Hey Lloyd you working with the Sensei too!

Why...I can't..get rid of her...




To be Continued..




Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs