Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch.12

The Last

[I spend all night planning ,  I think I can write the story now... but I'm already falling asleep;  e finish writing the chapter before heading to bed...  ~ Yawns~ must write the chapter..]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Fire, the sound of steel clashing, trail of rocks laying in the middle of a devastated battlefield; might be evening or morning, day or night,  that would mean... if today I'm the first tomorrow I will be...the last. 

"THE LAST"

Past noon, a teen walks, never changing his actual route ; firmly nd impatient, from school to home and from home to school.

 The first to enter his class room, the student with best grades of his whole grade, the best at sports, the first to have lunch, the first to head home after classes.

 He didn't care much for studying or for interacting with others, just finishing whatever he would be doing at that moment, and maybe something else... or better said "someone else".

He was always quiet and indifferent, even if someone called his name, he never answered unless it was necessary. 

 He always kept silent and near him the only sound it would be heard was the sound of his pen writing; many tried to get close, maybe because he was good looking or just out of mere curiosity; but there was only a single girl that was able to make him speak.

 She was sweet and kind, resembling a bright light at the end of a tunnel, the contrast made him stand out from any group, subtle..yet still noticeable

Morning, don't you think today is a really nice day.... Ahhh, the morning breeze feels so good, What will you have for lunch today? Did you bring lunch? Or  are you planning to eat at the cafeteria?... You listening to me? If, you are then lest have lunch together!♥⌡

 Is just another  morning in this class, She is fluttering like a humming bird collecting nectar and he, immobile as the nectar is sucked from him, a true show enjoyed by the rest of the students in this class as they watch the morning spectacle; they know how foolish of them is to expect a rock to react... 

Who was he? Capable of attracting so much attention by doing nothing Who could he be and what was his secret?

ϟ¡My Secret!ϟ

Ƹ There are many who waste their time and few like me that risk  their lives. Yesterday a battle royal ,  armed with my adaptable-blade landing several hits to a huge creature surrounded by several others Ʒ

 Ƹ  Frirst a thrust then a slash, transforming it into an axe to land a critical hit to it's leg and back, finally transforming my weapon into a bow to deal the final blow to his head; Yesterday a battle royal..today maybe a mystery game or some luck based one. Ʒ  ~Smiles~ 

"For eye, you think yourself better than us don't you? Answer me idiot! Don't you even know how to speak?!  ¡Ah! "

Ƹ Another that tries to speak with me, yet another neanderthal; four eyes, shorty, nerd, Geek... that is  bullying.. isn't it? And not even original. They might be expecting the same old cliche act: the little guy with glassing asking for help and crying to be left alone.  So stereotypical;  but in my case I will just fix my glasses and great them gently, in the end I'm tired of being the serious type and just enjoy myself in silent. Ʒ

~ Fix his glasses ~

ϟ Good evening  Mr.bullies  or however you like to address yourselves, I know it's no the usual behavior you are used to, but the circumstances just called for it, I'm sorry if I offended you or made you feel insecure,it was not my intention, in my right hand I have a few extra cash... why don't you  join me for lunch; it's on me... hehe.ϟ

Ƹ Everyone is quite shock, doesn't matter , in the end I'm already tired of pretending to be the interesting one.Ʒ

[The atmosphere is changing, the sun shines directly through the windows marking his shadow, the shadow of a warrior armed with his sword.]

ϟ Seems like is time for another game, yet again I must be the first, to finally be "The Last"ϟ


[Mm...  I finally finish writing it, this kind of stories are really popular nowadays, though I still need to think if adding more romance, comedy or acction..I might polish the plot a bit... ~ Yawns ~ bhut fhirstsh I neheed to tshink fo ah  nhame  ] 

- LlOYD, LlOYD, LlOYD - 

 [¡AHH! why won't that name be erased from my head..   any name but that one!  Right now... I need to make the panels  and add details so the readers will know what the game is all about and make them understand what being "The Last" means (I want to sleep already)  ...since is the  Shonen  type, characters shouldn't die that easily... I will test how well does confusing only on battles can be,  finishing this story really annoys me!]

The whole room is covered in white and every other player disappears, only one remains, a single boy who's only company is his shadow and sword, a sword made of black steel that shines in the empty room... all of a sudden a creature rush towards him, dodging the creature he quickly gets in a fighting stance..swift as a thunder, the boy hits the creatures neck, it's head rolling on the floor.

ϟAHHHHϟ

His face resembles fury, yet a smile and a faint sigh shows the happiness of someone who just arrived home.

ϟHe...  finally another game, and gladly is a monster hunting game;  I don't see any more players  (probably they lost already)   Why I'm so good!! Whahahaϟ

The sound of steel cutting, suddenly an arrow hits his arm.

 !?

ϟ ARGH ϟ

ϟ That hurts!ϟ

Whimpers as he scan the area for the enemy, but another arrow hits him in the same spot.

ϟ ARGH ϟ  

 Another painful scream comes out of him as he tries to search for cover.

ϟ An arrow, Why an arrow?, the games are supposed to be cleared without hurting other players .. could it be a new player? I doubt there is someone as stupid to ignore the first game rules.ϟ

Another arrows flies directly at him, but using his speed as he was running he is able to dodge it, but falls on his back facing the sky. He hears footsteps getting closer and a familiar voices speaks to him ...

⌠Hey Luke, I beat you!⌡

[I will  name him Luke, so the female protagonist will be Lina, if it rhymes will show certain chemistry ; I will think about the Surnames later]

Luke watch his pursuer, who aims her bow at his face.

ϟ¿Lina? , The heck are you doing inside the--ϟ

⌠Nothing, I just heard a voice asking me if I wanted to be the last or something, and since I didn't having anything else to do..⌡

ϟThen why... are you shooting arrows at me?!ϟ

⌠Isn't that what this game is supposed to be... like "Doppler Strike" o "Heilo" you know... shoot them all and then bum... win!⌡

Luke looks at her angry and indignant, looking at her cute and idiotic stalker.

ϟ You ignored the rules didn't you?ϟ

Lina  touches her lower lip with her finger, tilting her head to the right, she things for a second before answering...

⌠Rules? what for, it's just a game after all...⌡

[Rule #1:Don't Kill other players...]

Lina  smile makes Luke even more angry who is still laying on the ground.

⌠But, you are not dead and it's not like you will die for real⌡

ϟ BUT I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PLAY ANOTHER GAME AGAIN!  ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?!, WHY ARE YOU HERE ANYWAYS... ISN'T IT ENOUGH TO ANNOY ME AT SCHOOL,  I will be the one to beat every single game and when no one can play another game I will use the "Last one Standing" ability and make a game that last forever! WHAHAHA.ϟ

Lina starts pouting, lowering her head and rising her sight towards Luke with teary eyes..

⌠But Luke... I really like you...⌡

ϟ Like if I cared, and that heck is with that outfit..tight  ripped jeans with a cowboy hat  with a leather bra..are you some sort of pervert!... wait...just a second ... what did you just said...ϟ

⌠I like you⌡

A machine like voice can be heard from the sky, announcing the game results which cuts the awkward moment...

GAME HAS ENDED
WINNER: ALPHA-1 
DEFEATED: 5 PLAYERS

Game ends and everything is back to normal, Lina walking to the cafeteria and Luke is back to the same instant before the game started, in the middle of his eloquent speech and about to be hit by a fist.

¡BAAAMM!

Luke is hit with a dynamite punch directly in the face that make him fly to the other end of the class room as his classmates stand there laughing...

" There you have your lunch idiot, thanks for the cash. I look forward for tomorrows lunch! "

Luke lays on the ground with a huge bruise on his face; not really upset, rather displeased and a faint tear runs his cheek while he thinks deeply.

Why reality can't be like games...  
and why games can't last longer...  ϟ it hurts!ϟ
and... what did Lina said?.

Luke lays on the ground, beat to a pulp and reflecting his idiotic life, while Lina happily buys her lunch, he thinks of him to be the first even if he clearly is not, but can he truly be The Last? 

ϟ I think I should start working out, I will be the first doing that too!ϟ

The Last Chapter- 1 
To be Continue...


Game Rules:
 -1: Do not kill other players.
 -2: The winner of each game can upgrade or create a weapon.
 -3: Players defeated in a game can't return to any other game.
 -4: The Last player to remain can create a game with his own rules.



 Finally done... 

 It's already 2 in the morning and I have  work at 6, for the time being...relax, a shower and the best moment of the day.
Yet another session listening to true masterpieces, a bit of Rachmaninof, some warming moments with Saraste, let my stress go away with Bach and finally rest deep with the melodies of Mozart. I might not know too much about music, but I know what I trully enjoy. Finally my very first Manga...it's done  "The Last".

 ~ Stretches~ 

Though... I'm still not sure, maybe tomorrow I should try focusing more on the comedy or romance to experiment a bit...tomorrow I have to visit those freaky departments again...  ~Sigh ~ I really need to start delegating.

 I need an critical opinion to see how well my manga stands, though there is no one with enough knowledge or  constructive criticism, but it resembles most of the  popular trash out ther , it should be fine.

At least I can have some peace here.

TOC , TOC, TOC,

Lloyd, Lloyd... it's me, let me in I'm hungry.

Is her!  what is she doing here... how did she know where I live? And how would she enter this building? ...this will be a long night...though I think is already dawn.


What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch.12
To Be Continue...

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments:

  1. Man, do you even English? You didn't even mention boobs once. =A=

    ReplyDelete

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs