Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hated by Kyou Loved by Everyone else

Well this time I believe I might get in troubles...
I been warned by everyone at the DMS team, but I know what I'm getting into...


Nothing will stop me and I have my firewall activated!

Fully protected~



This time, here on DMS, the  3 Anime I despise with all my might, the ones that I believe have almost nothing good with them and yet everyone seems to love it (a tad bit to much).

In any case despise me hating them...I will still be as objective as I can, and evaluate both their good sides (if they have) and their bad side.

In order of less hated to absolute hate the 3 sentenced to be judged by Kyou's EVALUATION TABLE are:


http://doujinmangasociety.blogspot.com/2014/10/code-geasslelouch-of-rebellion-critique.html
-Click to read the ran...I mean critique-



Guilty Crown


http://doujinmangasociety.blogspot.com/2014/11/clannad-critique.html
Clamad
Yup by now I know a lot of you are wondering what is effin wrong with me and all, but lower your ray guns of death for one second 
No need to get violent!!!!

and allow me to explain and share with you all my point of view, then maybe you get to understand why I really dislike this Anime so much. 

Or not...

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

2 comments:

  1. "fanatico del anime" tiene mi permiso para apalizar al desgraciado que escribió eso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primero creo que quisiste decir "apalear" XD...segundo ya sabia yo que me hiba a odiar :3~

    ReplyDelete

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs