Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Friday, August 15, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch.5

Bewilderment, decontrol , fear. There are a lot of feelings running over my head while I venture in this dark room , but only the “Why” and “I don't know” are the ones that really disrupt me , and well a pair of souls that are spellbound to their “Job”.
Suffering

I can't stop looking at them , both laugh meanly , their shady face contrast with their grim smiles , don't really know if call it happiness or simply sadism.

I notice the agility in the way they move those quills , making lines and waves on the paper , like if they were writing names at a high speed and with a strong finishing movement they seemed to reap the live of people. Is this what they call art?
I have no doubt that while they work they do transmit an emotions , and the only way I could describe it would be as “ Desire of destruction”
The ambiance starts to refresh , the rooms seems to cool down , so much that a faint mist composed by their heat efforts.
I still don't comprehend what I do standing in here , holding a quill and a roll of cash. Might be the plea of that weird woman that since she entered this room asked me to wait.


I thought on getting close and have a look , but there is something foul that repels me.
Sweat , a sweated woman , some would think that's sexy , specially the moment where the cloth gets tighter and transparent. At the moment that's not the case , not for me ; the putrid smell might be the responsible , even if I'm able to see her elegant black lace brassiere under her shirt , I still scheme the best opportunity to get out of here.

That opportunity comes right now , I just have to get rid of the evidence and open that door ; finally free from those things that force me to stay , in the end it's not like I really care about the money.

Hey Lloyd! We can't finish, could you help us with the beta?

Without a doubt I heard her voice and I really wish my brain wouldn't relate that name with me ; to be honest I have no desire to stay on this room anymore , but I would have hate even more hearing her insistent pleas till I would have gave in .
What she wanted , I couldn't tell she instantly showed me the comic pages and pointed some parts that were marked with an “x” from what I could gather , my job is to paint black those parts.

I sat as far away from those two as I could , still not sure why I keep doing this and even less why this weirdos keep drawing with such enthusiasm something that probably will never be publish. Well at least in this page I only need to paint a tie....done , next page...What were they thinking making so many people with black hair on this page?! Black suits?! And what does this girl is doing on this page , they honestly want me to paint that hair...isn't that the character with the weird hair from that convention of odd people?!....it's some sort of ...ritual or exorcisms , can't believe in how many pages they used so many black colors , I'm going to puke...


We are done!

Everything ready Lloyd we are finally done , you can publish it in your magazine .
I would never publish something like this on my magazine , my editorial will never be stained with such disgusting job , besides....it's a business and politics magazine and this can't be used as even a cartoon on the satiric segment.

The Name of my company might be “Abougan” but I would never advocate for such stupid behavior.

Here you go Lloyd.

This time I won't give in to that smile , it doesn't matter what she says nor what happens there is just no way I would do what she wants...

Here take it…

At the end of that month…

I don't want to see it , I know it's my magazine but..

Magazine Name : CORPORATE  ENLIGHTENMENT

First page Title : New Doujin ,“WHISPER, Chronicle of a teenage Ninja”


Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs