Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Meet the DMS team

 DMS (Any similarity with reality is mere coincidence)



Hello in this post I would like to introduce myself and the great team behind DMS , also to explain a little bit about us and the origin of our blog.



We are a group of college students (some of us not any more) from Guatemala (if you would like to know where that is "Guatemala") that loves animation , manga , comic and art in general. We decided to form a blog with the hopes of showing our art and stories to a wide audience, avoiding the more complex and expensive way that is a printed magazine (specially because we lack money to pay for it and that internet is easier to use) and someday hopefully we could make it our regular job.


So without further ado I will start by presenting myself

The Chief (Not Asian  actually)
My name is Kyoushy and I'm in charge of handling the blog and~ also the Editor in Chief for all the  manga/doujins/comics we post (Even tough I'm technically the boss I still get whipped....) 
Besides my role as the "boss" and  coffee guy I also do the code for the blog...so if you see some little bug I will make sure to fix it soon!.......probably....


The Artist (silent and deadly)
  
Continuing we have the veteran artist Victor (currently working on Star Atom witch will be published on May 2014 !) , he is a  very talented artist who often helps others improve their skills.
A bit shy at first but you will  see him post  some tips and advises or Mechas (He loves Mechas!)

The silly (No comments....)

  This fellow over here is Kobayashi Keisuke (Yes it is a pretty long name but just call him Kei if you would like)  , he is another of our artist and  currently working on the story "Whisper" (witch I will post as soon I promise...)  a very lax and easy going  person...maybe a bit to lax...
He will be posting from time to time but surely you will find him commenting some random thing.
(He is also the one who drew the Chibis~) 


The lax (Lightning fast drawing Machine)
The last of our artist Miguel who's currently working on a story soooooo secret  I can't tell you the name of it
(I totally know the name just can't reveal it...I didn't forget or anything like that!) 
A relaxed, talented and  extremely fast drawer (Seriously he draws so fast is no wonder his first chapter has over 30 pages!.....oops might have said to much) 



The charm (He doesn't have a whip...yet..)

And finally we have Christian (Yes the guy who whips us all....) , he is a charming person often talking about the last anime/manga  or writing several stories. He is our main writer and the creator of Star Atom
(You will often find him leading DMS on some crazy miss adventures)







Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta la imagen de esclavitud XD <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 we would post a bunch of image like that one~

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you , Kei art style its mainly moe and really knows how to make some chibis~

      Delete

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs