Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch.6

A day like any other , me being pressure by a considerable amount of business men from several countries , and to my side... an appendix ready to explode!


Misfortune




It's not enough trying to ruin my renowned magazine , also tried to ruin my life completely ;
sited next to me dressed in that cheap .99 cents suit , shamelessly having her legs over the conference table and even eating one of the crab desserts they were serving on the floor below...not to mention that she has a couple more on her pocket.
Is this not a meeting? Did I ended up in some sort of parallel dimension where this kind of behavior is acceptable ? I try to ignore her and do my job but the pricing sigh of my associates deviates my concentration.


-Mr. President , What are your thought on the new financial infrastructure the company has been moving along this last days?

- No Mr. President , it's imperative that we discuss the decline of our actions on the international market!

-Mr. President , could you please explain why there is a... young lady next to you?



Mr. President , Mr. President , Mr. President! Where do you think you are and who do you think you are talking to!!

To answer all your questions and doubts , at the moment I just can say that all this is but temporary , there is no way something like this will happen again in the future”


Mr. President , is this some kind of bizarre joke , that type of vague answer doesn't help our situation.

Might not be , but is all I have to say”

I'm in a serious predicament , my company actions are declining aahhh!....maybe if I think back I could find a solution to all this.

Let's see...a few days ago the magazine was a huge hit on the business world , they took that...”comic” as some sort of satire to “Wall Street” , thinking it was a ingenious way to exemplify the way most of them buy actions like “hearing whispers from underworld” and when they fail they hide like ninja , yes that was the worst critique of my....article. Every other just said it was brilliant -it was a lucky strike- thus making it impossible that would be the reason of the decline. Sigh...I just can't think clearly in this place.

Gentlemen , I will withdraw to have a chat with my consultants ; do not worry I will find a solution to this problem as fast as is humanly possible”


Finally free from those sharks , just have to deal with this leach following me...now that I think about it...why is she here anyway?


Hey Lloyd I'm hungry.

Don't hey me you weird woman why are you following me”


You told me to follow you , that it was “imperative for me to assist you”.

Me?..needing help from you?..in what parallel and pathetic universe would I be needing your help?

Yeah , you send me a text and told me to wear the outfit that you have left for me on the bed and to come to this address even if I was late.

What reason would I have to ask the weird woman to come here!? Not to mention I would never buy a suit of such bad taste like that one ; What the heck is going on?

To be continue..



Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs