Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Friday, July 25, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch. 3






I can't this heat anymore , nor this humidity...it's already 3 in the afternoon and I see no end to this thing or any progress at all.
There is a lot of people for such a little space like this , all of them sweaty and need of some refreshment ; this is definitely not the type of weather for an event like this and can't understand how they wear those heavy clothes. All of this remind me I'm not alone ; in this..horrid place there is another person with me....I'm with her.

How did I end like this...AGAIN!



Bewilderment


I don't even want to remember , it make me feel dumb knowing I said those words. An idiot...definitely I'm one , all my life I have careful thought every word I have said , every step , but ... I reached a new degree of desperation at that time in that beach and I carelessly said those words – Sorry , I have to leave , something came up , I will make it up some other time.

Now here I'm surrounded by people of her same species , some sort of androgynous creatures wearing light pink dresses and some even wearing something that resemble black curtains with red clouds. Though is not like I can judge , since my own look is not that different ; a fake bone, made of a something an elementary school kid would play with , and attached to my head and on my neck some sort of metal head band which she remembered to at least put my company logo. As for my clothes...let just say as soon as I saw them I tried to throw away the memories as fast as I could and swap it for the suit I used the last time I was on Milan.

As for Her...I don't even wish to turn and see , since every time I have a glimpse at her I start remembering what I'm wearing ; besides it's not like her outfit looks to different from the others. With that thing she called a tribute to her favorite shows.

Hey! , Hey! Let's go it's already time for the karaoke.


So , once again she holds my wrist and drags me to a senseless journey without benefit nor reason just the pleasure of doing weird things.


Just a few steps and we reach a tiny line of people that seems to be taking turns to be in the light spot of a tiny scenario and hold the mic. Japanese! , I know a wide variety of languages , Japanese is not one of them , I know some Korean and a bit of Chinese but that wasn't enough to same some of my dignity. She , like the others , just screamed and screamed as she jumped like crazy while I tried to hide my shame on that tiny spot.

On the concert that followed up , she seemed really eager to keep with the jumps and screams , I even thought she didn't really care who were there and truly there was no person on that scenario.



Concert?!...Yeah right.. that was just a mere 3d show with some cartoonish girl with green hair and pigtails and a bunch of other weird characters that weren't really bad looking.

Come On!, There is ramen , let's eat!

I knew what was coming , that ferocious monster swallowing  every poor creature it came near to it's fangs. She hold me again , this time by the arm , telling me to sit next to her and while the food was being serve , pointing every silly character that came near her sight range , telling me every little detail like a non- stopping encyclopedia. Making me look every time.


Look, Look that “Mecha” over there is “Jaguar” from “Jade Heart” it's fighting
a “Mobil Suit, Cool!

It's...just a guy wearing a box...

Ah! and that one over there is “Ion” from “Star Atom”

It doesn't look to bad , but still that jacket has to much metal on it.

And over there behind the sign that guy is enjoying “Dazz” from
Last Shadow”

Ok, a military wanna be?

Oh and look that girl has a costume of “Rika” from “Whisper”, I can't even imagine how hard it was to get her hair like that.

What the heck is that thing on her hair?

Can't be!... Ponies!! , Look! , Look! The mane six.
Fun! Fun! Fun!

Poor creatures! , dyed with those horrid colors and the pink one seems like it was used to test make up, PETA would be furious if they saw this.


AH! Food is finally here , time to EAT!…

At least the food will make her shut up or choke her if she tries to speak...

Sure let's eat…”

I had already gave up , I just ate trying not to look at her and ruin my a petite ; food wasn't bad it almost seemed like real ramen , on a fraction of second I forgot who I was with and couldn't avoid looking at her and I can say...I was shocked , never expected to witness what I did. There she was eating , I think I had never seen her so concentrated before , holding with one hand her hair and with the other carefully holding a pair of chopsticks that held her food , a tiny piece of meat.

That was the first time I ever saw her so serious and the only time she wasn't smiling! , her focus couldn't even compare to the most mystic of monks and the way she was moving her hand ... was more impressive than any ancient traditional dance.


We finished eating and she still surprises me , after she had the last bite I witnessed something that can only be described as a “transformation” like in those weird cartoons she loves so much. Her sole existence is something my mind can't comprehend any more.


Evening is almost gone and I have to admit , in the end it wasn't as annoying as I thought it would.


I can even say I'm starting to tolerate that annoying senseless smile of her's and best of all she didn't call me Lloyd once today.

Hey! , Lloyd! Come, come , cosplay presentations are about to start, ¡Let's go , Let's go! Run!

Starting tomorrow I won't get close to this girl anymore.








Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs