Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Friday, July 11, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy


I wouldn't mind working on the field, the sweat on my forehead is not due to work just the reflection of this beautiful summer afternoon.

In front of me , a building , a huge entity that block the fain light in my face and in the third floor a strange but attractive woman , whom with no apparent reason  won't let me leave her sight , not even for a moment.


Boredom


It's weird  looking at the people leaving , disappearing , almost making me feel responsible.
Not like I'm , but that scene...  this kids playing on the dry grass bring bad memories. 

I remember when I found the first one , it was hanging , his body just inert moving lightly like a headless chicken.Really bizarre, his arms and legs hanging like pendulums  clamped to a base in the center of the room and in his chest a badly written sign  were you could read

SORRY I OWE YOU”

To think that was the first time I saw someone committing suicide...well , that was what I thought until I found the device that was holding him , I heard him make some noises but to be honest I really didn't care what was going on. I just left a note that he saw in the corner of his eye and after he saw the amount he really felt like dying. 

In this building there are some many rooms , at least they keep it clean -Steps- although sometimes I end up encountering things like this , let's see..it looks like some type of sketch for a comic book
 “Drag Ball X” definitely it's not a title that catches the eye. I feel sorry for the author , seems like the Toriyama family won't eat much this days.

Woof!

 Hmm…  a toy dog?  Junk.. outside is it's place , I don't want trash on my building.
The window , a good place to throw  this scrap , a toy dog..how can there be  people that play with this things. On second thought , it might be from those kids -Sigh- I hate going there , I just don't get them ; how could I understand people that waste their time.

What could I wish for , I have wondered that many times but  this time that feelings grows bigger the closer I get to that room. I have everything I need and even things that I could never wish for , but why this type of people seem so...happy? Well this is the room , it's open..and what I see is a pair of
dork looking guys in their twenties hitting each other , "aggressiveness" it's not what I would call it..more like stupidity , both holding some kind of light saber toy; what you need to be happy it's definitely not that. 

I can't help but think on this type of situations nor in the number of eccentric people that exist in this world, but mostly how unreasonable their happiness is. And now...the worst part of this place , the strange woman of the third floor. She is beautiful  like a mirage in the desert , but it's still just looks , she is incomprehensible.

Morning!

There she is , bluish dark hair , green eyes , red lips and a dirty shirt with the picture of a blond boy with an orange outfit.

 I don't know what to think!

I just hear her gibberish while she tried to make me go to some kind of weird event , of course I would never go but she keeps smiling like it was set on default. I excuse myself and I just leave or finish whatever business I had , it doesn't matter I will never give in to her pleads.

to be continue...




Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs