Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch. 2

The waves crash on the shore and this darn heat. How did I end up in a Bus?
The air feels heavy , the person next to me does nothing more than sweat like a pig. I believed I was a really persuasive person , the hundreds of businessmen charm by me should suffice.

But a simple smile and a ridiculous petition were enough to crush my whole argument.



Frustration


Great! Definitely this is the worst day of my life ,is ridiculous! Such a smiling face and that damn shirt! That she's been using since yesterday; a woman , that's no woman; that pseudo Japanese entity that does nothing but waste time. Is as feminine as the guy next to me.

Finally the port... I'm still not sure if getting here is any good at all , but definitely it's a better air than piggy with his putrefactive fluids on that hell called bus.
And here it comes , my tamer...that freaky excuse of a woman that can't distinguish a “No” even if it hits her face , walking like if she was gliding in the air smiling , like if she were doing little skips to reach the sky. And once again I just can't understand her! If being poor and having no manners at all gives you happiness , Why the world is so happy?
Lloyd!
She doesn't even know my name...
And that woman still owes me money -But for some reason..I feel like I'm the one owing her-
So annoying!


Lloyd, would you like to go to the beach?
How could a person in her situation be so happy.
¡Lloyd! , ¡Lloyd! , wanna go swimming ,it's hot and..look at those waves!
“Denial” is the only thing that comes to mind mind at this moment because I doubt those holes in her old swimsuit helps her reach happiness. Although that didn't stop her bringing me here , standing in here while the scrappy weirdo throws salty sea water at my eyes.



Lloyd! , Lloyd! , Are you hurt? Your eyes! , let me help you… ooooohhh you look like “INUSAMA”
That one time when his blood was getting the best of him , bet I could order you to sit! and you will end up knocked out on the sand , Hahaha.
Was that supposed to be funny? , Was that supposed to be entertaining? , I don't see how a pair of red eyes could be pleasant nor being compared to some weird Asian thing or whatever. \
Lloyd! , Lloyd! Let's go eat something , It's on you right! I want a some seafood soup -Smiles-
There she goes again,dragging me however she wants , I don't know what she might be hiding behind that smile but one thing I do know is that...my name....is certainly not...LLOYD!
This is going to be a looong day , I hope the food is at least good around here.
I lost count on how many hours we have been out of the sea ; I miss my car...that Italian beauty would have been the cure to all this. Finally ..I can see the cottage.

This place need to urbanize , at least food is finally here.
“Everything looks delicious”

Hey Lloyd may I?
“Sure enjoy . .”
After that signal of approval, she started to eat and since that moment I had no word , not to mention the appetite. Disgusting , nauseous , sickening ; are word that barely describe the situation! I remember watching one of those animal channels and not even the wildest and insatiable of beast devour their prey as fast.
A seafood lunch just a few bucks.
Trying to erase from my memory such beast that devours that quantity of seafood and that even uses her shirt to clean her face just to wash it on the sea and put it back again. I wish I was capable of forgetting some things...

I feel sick!
There we go again , it's not even past noon and I don't even want to know what will happen later , she keeps pulling me...at least she stopped calling me Lloyd.
What could possible happen to this woman to end up like this and the real enigma , how can she have such a huge smile despite everything...
Lloyd! , Lloyd!
Damn it! I think I will  never  get close to that building again.




Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs