Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

RWBY

Good morning, good evening...Or whatever people say nowadays to pretend being interested in another person; personally I would go for a simple Hey or Hello if I want to show some degree of manners. Though right now what I actually wanted to share with you all is this:

Some days ago a friend recommended me a series to watch, of course I had the decency to actually watch  unlike another person I will mention, Kyoushy, and I really didn't like the animation at first.
But after a few minutes I was completely hooked to the plot. the flashy fights that were a bit exaggerated  with a  similar  style to that  of Devil May Cry (the game).

What series I'm talking about? Well just look at the nice gif I made  down there ↓



I know it's awesome I made it myself~

RWBY is a series that I consider is  sadly not as known as it should be, and I was told most of that was caused for the lack of a better and more smooth animation  since the studio didn't have enough $$$; not to mention chapters  only lasted 5 minutes in the first season and 15 on the second.
Which is something normal considering it  is a web series, though is still sad.

So since I was about to tell you what the series is about, I won't really say what  is the plot just show you some nice images and kinda give you a vague idea of what it is. (If you want a whole post dedicated to every single detail of what is the plot why is so good etc. Ask Kyoushy  since that is apparently his work, not like I have seen him do it lately)

Kay then let's begin with the Protagonist:


  • Ruby Rose


Or how I like to call her "Little Red Riding hood" Which I personally think  is the long lost daughter of this guy 
A true lady killer~


Yup she got a scythe that is also a sniper rifle


         So she got that nice looking red scythe that just so happen to be also a sniper rifle that she actually never uses  in that fashion, just  to  help her move around on the battle field and do  a couple of shots from time to time.     


No grim was hurt during the production of this trailer...None survived to get just hurt.



  • Weiss Schnee

This one is a  refined lady that has quite the temper, called the "Ice Queen" which is not  really cause of her mainly use of ice based skills, but rather  the why she treats  people  (Specially blonde dumb guys that just so happen to be related to Joan of Arc)


Weiss


Nop she looks just like any other nice and polite lady....Sweet and kind like any other.

So she uses spells and a rapier to fight...Reminds me of someone.





  • Blake Belladonna

The quiet type and a bit mysterious.


Leave a comment...



But she is also some sort of  ninja with another interesting trait that I won't mention to avoid spoilers (If you are reading this, congratulations you just wasted 2 seconds of your time~)
Daughter of  Sasuke from Naruto an another cool dude...



  • Yang Xiao Long

And last but not least, Yang. I would describer her as....Well just look at the pictures, is not like you been reading this anyway.


She got shotguns in her gauntlets...Literal definition of Badass






Also  if you ever damage a single hair of that blond hair..



While RWBY has plenty of action, it also has a pretty solid plot, one that I believe is far more interesting than just the fighting scenes (and that says a lot).  It is good enough to keep you watching episode after episode, the entertaining comedy gives you plenty of hilarious moments or for those heartless people at least will bring a faint smile to that rock face of yours as the excellent music plays in the background and all that condensed in a pretty short episode.

(note:  still series with just action are good too, hear that Kyoushy?)

So yeah, there is no justice in this world, honestly if I could I would have donated even the very few dollars I could to help this amazing series continue...Which sadly won't apparently for the lack of $$$...


We  have reached the end of this little and humble recommendation of mine, I bid you all farewell in the most genuine of ways; have a good day, evening or night and lastly if you have access to the DVD or Blue Ray disc don't hesitate to buy them. It's worth  buying and you won't regret it, I guarantee you will watch it several times and don't get bored of it.


Sayonara everyone and if you wonder what this girls do on missions...

Piu!, Piu!, Piu! Bang! , Bang!

A bunch of action huh? And I didn't even show you the best of the series.

A final thing before and the most important of all, recently... The creator of RWBY, Monty Oum, passed away. I know worlds are not enough to express the lost of a  such a talented and young person, but all I can say is :  Thanks for dedicating your life and time to create something as marvelous as this series, which I'm sure will be remembered and serve as a legacy to future generations.


Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs