Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fan-Art: Dark Magician Girl Yugioh

Welcome everyone to yet another Fan-Art post. This time, we have a  drawing of one of the most iconic female characters in the whole Yu-gi-oh Anime series and the trading card game. If you are as old as I'm, you might remember the Yu-gi-oh Anime series and by the time we all saw  Yugi summoning the Dark Magician Girl, I'm sure I wasn't the only one being charmed by her.  



I know most of you  know the drill already on how we do this Fan-Arts, but just in case there is a new reader (which is encouraged to leave a comment on this post) we will explain once again how we do them.


I did a  Fan-Art of the Dark Magician Girl a few weeks ago, but I wanted to try and do it a again with a bit more of my  touch in it; this character is the female apprentice  of Yugi Muto's favorite card  the Dark Magician.  The reason why I like her so much despise that I don't really know how to play the game nor I care much  for her sex appeal,  is that I really like her overall design and she has a nostalgic factor that reminds me of  fond childhood memories.


Once I stated the reasons why I wanted to draw her, let's proceed with the process:


  • Sketching

So first of all you have the basic sketch, I try to always just put the most important thins on a sketch, leaving the minor details for the next step and making sure I have a pretty good idea on how I will  do the final work.

Dark Magician Girl-Sketch by Victor

  • Inking
Right after the sketching part, we do the inking. As you can see I have added some more details as well as some shadows and more.

Dark Magician Girl-Inked by Victor

  • Digital Painting
As I don't have markers to color the drawings...Like certain other members of DMS whom I won't mention...*cough* Miguel *cough* After scanning the inked drawing, I use different software to color; like for example Photoshop as you can see in the next screenshots.


Dark Magician Girl-Base color by Victor

I tried to do the color scheme as similar to the original as I could, but keep in mind that sometimes the references or colors my vary slightly.


Dark Magician Girl-Background color by Victor

And that would conclude another Fan-Art post, so I hope you liked it and leave a comment if you have any doubts or just want to share your opinion on it!  I will see you all on another post, farewell.

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs