Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Shirobako

Good Day, Mr, Mrs, children and public in general. Today I come to you with a vision, a proposal; a masterpiece known as:

Shirobako
And what is this "Shirobako" You might be wondering; to summarize, is an Anime about making Anime. Though some of you might be thinking that making an Anime is extremely easy and most people that work on that industry are single fat guys that spend the whole day in front of a computer.

Fat...
There certainly might be some employees on the industry that match that description, however just like the Manga industry; the Anime industry is a really hard business. Some would say that you need to be born for making Anime.

Average Employee on the Anime industry
In any case...I was just saying that  like most jobs is not something easy to do and you really need to enjoy it. And if by any chance you have that strange need, the motivation and the strive to actually imagine how would you have created your favorite Anime. Shirobako is an excellent reference of the live of those that work on the industry. Of course with that nice touch only an Anime can provide.

But What exactly is the plot of the series?

Well Shirobako is about a group of friends which deams is to make their own anime together. Each one of them pursuing that dream in a different career, but always focused on the Anime industry. I won't really mention to much about them since they are many and I do think it would be unfair to talk less of some of them in comparison to my dear Diesel-san (if you want to know who is she....Watch the Anime, I won't show an image nor  a gif "She is my waifu!")


In Shirobako you will learn that an Anime must be finished even if the staff   is half dead at the end of the series.

Do you...Want to make an Anime?
Despise the "awkward" situation that might resemble certain similarities with a SAW movie, it actually is just an average Director working on an average Anime on a very normal day like any other in the land of the rising sun. Another thing that you might notices is that...Most characters working on the industry might be.....Quite "unique" Specially the amazingly  cute goth lolita~


 Goth Lolita is life!

You will also learn that sleeping and working on an Anime are not usually words that go together on the same sentence, but in the end everything is worth it.


Lolis, Lolis Everiwhere...
I know I said a lot on this post and at the same time I didn't say much, but I'm confident you got  my point, I really do hope you watch this series and like always I would like to leave you all with  a thought.

If you enjoy Anime, you will like Shirobako, if you are watching it or you watch it but don't like it, leave it on the comments.  I will find out where you live and I will "persuade" you to change your mind with a certain moderated and somewhat sadistic violence (Something along the lines of 50 shades of grey and The Silence of the innocents)

Having said that I bid you all farewell and hope you enjoy the truth of making an anime, in the end Shirobako is really entertaining and very informative.


Note: If you think I have used the gif above on a previous post....You are right, but I doubt there is any complain for having lolis, just maybe another loli, so...Are  you a loli?

Note of the Note: The previous note doesn't apply to women, they don't need to be lolis to be beautiful nor to hate lolis.



Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs