Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Rolling Girls


Good day dear readers and public in general, this day I'm mourning; my girlfriend just dump me exactly on valentines and I couldn't help but cry. I suffered a lot of pain and when I finally thought I could get over it...I woke up and then I cried again because I remembered that I don't have a girlfriend. Ah! memories... By the way  when I got over my loneliness as I do everyday, I watched this new series and thought that I should recommend it to all  my millions of fans!

Christian's Fans: -10,000,00.00 and decreasing 

.


So you might be wondering what is the plot or the general idea of  Rolling Girls and I would gladly tell you that.....I'm not even sure myself, I just know it's quite interesting; it looks like if the creators of the endings for the K-On series decided to make their own Anime with a similar topic, but...Far more "colorful".

Like a pretty hardcore female touch on the golden age of  Rock&Roll, I always wondered what would be on the mind of those guys when they made that and kinda figured out it would be something like this:

I-It's beautiful, so entertaining...Lolis, Lolis everywhere!!


Another good point on this Anime is without a doubt its amazing plot, it's really interesting and entertaining; so much so that it's almost impossible to get bored while watching Rolling Girls

otra cosa muy importante en este anime sin duda alguna  es la trama, es interezante y muy vivas tanto que es imposible aburrirse...

Here! A chapter full of action and liveliness!!!

Oh and the fights are really entertaining as well, though the one that came up with the whole idea seems to like pastel colors or and flowers....Maybe too much (that person might be a fan of my little pony or something.....)  Well if you don't mind rainbowish explosions in the shape of flowers and hearts...You might like this one.


boom! , Bam! Kablam!.... with a subtle pink touch~


But of course, what series with flashy pink explosions and  an overwhelming quantity of pink would be completed with out a "special technique" (that looks a lot like how most spend their valentines)

Only in Japan...


That's what I call love  from the bottom of my guts. (and maybe that's the reason I'm still single...)

By now most of you might think that Rolling Girls is just a mash up of stupidity and crazy stuff, but it does really have an interesting plot that goes around the idea of a group of girls traveling around Japan in a near future with a bunch of references to Pop Culture.

Well that will be all for today's recommendation, I hope you at least look at the first chapter of the Anime and I can bet my arm you all will like it!

Remember to leave your suggestions, thought or opinions and if you have a series you would like me to talk about don't forget to leave it in the comments! See you all.

WARNING: Doujin Manga Society is not bound to fulfill any  promise that involves dismember or massive genocide. 


.

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

2 comments:

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs