Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Stereotypical "Shonen" Battle-Manga Kyou DOES Like

You have seen me go into the generally most LOVED Anime and have absolutely no "mercy" when I make my critiques.


*How the DMS readers think Kyou looks when he makes a critique*

Some have labeled me of "Soulless", "Anime Hater" and even to the point of wish I would burn to ashes (funny enough most of them were my friends and even some members of the DMS team..*cough* Christian *cough*). Well today I would like to remind you all that, despise how harsh I might be with -Insert your loved Anime here-  I still like Anime/Manga  as much as some of you.

You don't believe me..do you?
I do recognize that, to this point some of you might be quite... skeptical that I even like Anime at all, and I do understand why. For that reason, the next 3 Anime I will be criticizing will be  3 stereotypical "Shonen" Battle-Manga that I not only consider  to be "good", but also that I personally enjoy and recommend.
Yes you heard it right~

Not only are they the "Battle-Manga" category, some of them are even from the "Shonen Jump" weekly Magazine (which by know you know I don't like several of it's most famous series, including the now finally finished Manga "Naruto").

So the next 3 Anime that I will be criticizing in the following weeks will be:


Chrome Shelled Regios


One of the few light novel adaptations to Anime/Manga I do enjoy
Set on a pretty stereotypical and cliche post-apocalyptic setting, will be the very first one to be criticized and test the wrath of my EVALUATION TABLE OF JUDGMENT!


Black Cat

http://doujinmangasociety.blogspot.com/2014/12/black-cat-critique.html
The first of the 2 Shonen Jump series I will be criticizing 
From the same Mangaka that created "To Love Ru"(sometimes I just have a hard time believing the same guy made this...) this anime is not only a Shonen Jump famous series, is also one of my personal favorites and one of the very few that can turn the "Emotionless Evil Critic Kyou" into a "Squealing Fan Girl"


Hunter X Hunter

Last But not Least!
The most stereotypical out of the 3, an icon among "Shonen" Battle-Manga and one of Weakly Shonen Jump's most famous series, also the second series besides Dragon Ball that had me watching all of the episodes (the original ones and the remastered 2014 version) more than once from beginning to end.


So you want to know what these Anime have that other don't? Want to see how this series withstand the trial of fire that its my harsh critique? Do you simply want to know what Anime I do like so you can comment how awful it is to take revenge on me?

Well be sure to check DMS for this next series of critiques! And don't forget to leave your opinions, thought and suggestions on our comment section down below.

This is Kyou wishing you all a nice day and be sure to check DMS for more Doujins and Critiques!

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see the critiques that you have for this ones, specially the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well be sure to check DMS owo! tho be sure despise I like them I won't be any less "Mercyless" with them xD

    ReplyDelete

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs