Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Supreme Art of War:Blade From a Lost Era

http://doujinmangasociety.blogspot.com/p/the-supreme-art-of-war.html
Finally Here! (Version 2.0 since Kei nagged at me ;w;)

Hello everyone Kyou here with some BIG news, but before we go any further I would like to say that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is © of Hasbro. (Please don't sue us!!!!)


So now to the news, as you might have seen around the blog we been hinting (maybe not in the most discrete way)  that the DMS team has done Doujin-Manga based of My Little Pony:FiM and before anyone misunderstand what we meant by a "Doujin" why not take a look at an earlier post explaining the concept we have of a "Doujin" and what you guys can expect to see  on this Manga.

As the original story that gave birth to Doujin Manga Society let me tell you that we been working very hard for it to be of greater quality than any of our previous Manga, also since this little story was written by Kei and ehem...me....(so humble~) you can expect a story like no other!

If you would like to check the synopsis of this Manga you can have it right -here-

And if you are not a fan of the candy colored grass chewers well don't worry, there are many elements that  all of you Anime Fans will enjoy.

Before I leave I would like to leave you all with a little sneak peek of what you  will be seeing in this manga~


We got Princess Luna

And a mysterious thing~

Like always I would like to hear your thought and opinions in our comment section below.
This is Kyou wishing you all a nice day and be sure to check DMS for more amazing Manga!

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so Much x3 it means a lot to us that you took some time to leave a comment and believe me I can't wait either x3, if you like the little preview I left on the post you will adore the finished work owo!!!!!

      Delete

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs