Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch.9

Running down the stairs as fast as I can together with this woman that hasn't been but a pain, and waiting there in the first floor..with the same ridiculous excuse of a suit, the undesirable's companion.
What the heck is going on here?

Conflict
"Finally on the first floor,and what are you supposed to be doing here?"

I need to catch my breath...and this guy is just looking at me with crossed arms, doesn't he realize I'm talking to him? I'm too tired to deal with this weirdo right now, and I still need to run a few streets more..geez.

"Hey freaky girl, let's go we don't have time to deal with this guy we are already late, move!"

Sorry sensei, I gotta go see you late~er!

Hey wait! Where are you going!

I don't have time to deal with fatty over there, it's already a huge annoyance having to drag this woman that...

IT'S EATING AGAIN!!! where would she get the food???

I'm getting seriously tired of these people, we are almost in the cafeteria and that guy still follow us..it's a good thing he is in bad shape, I wouldn't be able to babysit another one.

"Freaky girl, check the address, are we there yet?"

How did you called me??

"Ok, Ok, I'm sorry I know you don't like me calling you like that but could you please check the address again?"

-Sigh- I'm truly getting desperate...can't believe I was about to beg. At least we are finally here; wait a minute!!! I know this place it's...the most famous editorial om the whole country, what is going on, are they the ones that are sabotaging me?

But that's not possible, they are not even my direct rivals; politics and business are not the type of things they write about or even care..and now that I think about it. What I'm doing here?? if the address was wrong form the beginning it has nothing to do with me-Tho right now is already to late to get back- we are already on the elevator about to be in the seventh floor -Sigh- I guess I can stay a bit longer just to see the end of this whole matter; it's not like I have many options since the whole actions dropping issue.

Ah but if is not the CEO of the ABOUGAN association, such a pleasant surprise. What bring you here good sir?

"It's nothing really just assisting this person with a small inconvenient"  

Oh good evening Miss! We were waiting for you and your associate, huh he is not with you today?

Err..mm..no
Associate?

"Excuse me Mr. Director, but what do you mean with associate and what business do you have with this person?"

Oh you haven't been informed? The comic you published in your magazine was so popular that  we decided to contact the authors and offer them a serialization in one of our magazines; actually just a few minutes ago the associate of nice this nice lady was with us, but he refused to reach an agreement with us if she wasn't present. Did you really didn't know? I was sure your reputation preceded you  and that the reason you were here was to make a deal between our two editorials...

So that's why that guy was waiting for us at the lobby.

"I understand Mr. Director, but  is there any reason why you didn't contact with me directly? In the end it was my magazine that published their original work."

Oh, just a little mistake on our part maybe..

A mistake...yeah right..it's obvious they wanted to leave me out of this whole deal in the beginning.

 Lloyd come and look at this picture!

"Could you be quiet just for a second?"

But Lloyd look is a meme of Whisper~

It's true, Social Media; they made the original article such a success, but this is strange, if the comic is so popular.. why is the magazine popularity declining?


"Let me see that for a moment please"

Sure!!

"What is this supposed to be? Gossips?"

"Mr. Director could you explain me what is the meaning of this?"

Meaning, it doesn't mean anything really, just a bit of information that leaked somehow to the internet.

"But according to this the comic won't be published anymore on my magazine and re-published in yours instead; Do you even know what our readers could think of this kind of news??!! They might think the whole magazine will be cancel or worse that the whole editorial might close."

Oh good Sr. don't you think you are exaggerating just a bit about the whole thing.

"Exaggerating??!! Are you kidding, there are many companies that depends mainly of their shareholders and this kind of rumors are the type of issues that hurts the company credibility, and it's already doing it."

 But Sr. that is something that is out of my control.

"But not out of mine , I'm really sorry but I can't allow you to  make a deal with this authors, because  the ABOUGAN group is about to publish a new Manga magazine."

Ah! I finally made it -Feew- Really thought I wouldn't make it, Oh Mr. Lloyd I'm glad I could finally reach you and YOU.

Didn't I sent you a text  with the time and address, I even left you a suit to wear.
I told you this was a really important day!


I won't even bother with  so many stupidity, all I care about right now is to deal with this shark.
If this bald guy think it can beat me...he has yet to learn what I'm capable of!

This is WAR
To be Continued....

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs