Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Monday, December 29, 2014

What You Should Want To be Happy Ch.13

It's 2 in the morning, definitely not a weekend...a demonic being knocks my door growling of hunger. Could this be some sort of curse? 
Catastrophe?

" Hungry!, Hungry!"

  ¡TOC!, ¡TOC!, ¡TOC!

"Lloyd, Open!"

Argh she won't go away! If I could just...ignore her, but...  should I really open the door? If I let her in, it would take me about 15 minutes to get rid of her and I need some rest...

"¡Lloyd! , ¡Lloyd, Lloyd"

I could try pretending it's another's persons house...

   [ "Who is it?" ]

" It's me, Lloyd, I'm Hungry"

["¿Lloyd?, I'm sorry,there is no person in this house by that name..could you be so kind as to please leave my apartment  or else I would be forced to call the police!"]

Huh footsteps ... is she actually leaving? My acting could have been a bit over the top, but well she is an idiot after all.

Is quiet...too quiet...

~ ¡click! , ¡pluck! , ¡crack! ~

The doorknob!...what the..she is dismantling the doorknob!!!

~  door shriek as it opens ~

 My door , What's this crazy woman thinking! Tearing my door apart like that, does she think she is some sort of assassin or thief??!! Can't believe she would go to such lengths just for food, again all I can do now is to yell at her. 

["What is wrong with you! You broke my door... and first of all. What are you doing in my house at this time?"]

"Lloyd, food"

She is acting weirder than usual, moving in an unusual way. - almost like a zombie.-  She is also holding something in her hand.. Is that a nib pen?  Why is she moving  it like if she was drawing something really complex? I don't even want to ask, but right now it might be my only choice... 

["Ok, ok, have a sit and tell me what is going on..."]

["!!!!"]

Is she drunk or something?... What's with her!

"Food!"

[¡Ah!]

Did she actually throw herself at me?! She is holding me with arms and legs like some sort of demonic koala.. Is she trying to kiss me? Judging by her face, that might not be the case. I have no idea what could she possibly be thinking. It looks like she wants to bite my face off.. Darn she is so strong! Can't take her off me.

[Don't you dare biting me!]


She finally calmed, but why is she still holding to me? What's with that sad look on her face?

"Lloyd... You love me right? Tell me you love me"

I don't even know if I should answer that question, in this kind of situation a negative answer might be dangerous..

[If I tell you what you want to hear, will you let me go?]

"¡Lllllloydddd!"

Great... Now she starts crying

[What do you want?]

"Lloyd,  ~ tantrum ~  It finished  tantrum ~  Haruto!"

Haruto? What is that supposed to be? I'm fairly used to this type of situations by now, but judging by the way she is crying so desperately.. Though knowing her is probably something silly and doubt this Haruto person is her boyfriend or something.

[And Haruto is your ...  Friend, classmate, boyfriend? ...  Or  What?]

Ugh, She is glaring at me.. Seems it was her boyfriend after all, a hard break up maybe. I feel sad for the poor Haruto guy, what could have this monster do to you?

~ Bites ~

[Why are you biting me all of a sudden!]

¡Aaaah...! She is biting harder,  that hurts, normally I would throw her... But right now I can't even keep myself awake; It really hurts damn it, how did I get in this mess with this crazy woman crying for a bad breakup. Women always act like this!

[Would you stop biting me now, just calm down and tell me what happened with Haruto]

She reacted, seems there is still left some sanity in her .

"Will you listen to me,  Lloyd, really..."

[Sure whatever... just stop calling me Lloyd already]

A deep breath, seems she is finally going to act like a civilized person; But guess she won't let me go just yet..

"You know, I have been with him for 15 years, I saw him grow, fight, loose and also in his test he.."
And she burst into tears again, if she knew him for 15 years that means is a childhood friend, so it must be her boyfriend after all..



"It finished! even if he married Hirata and became "Hokega", but that means I don't have anything to watch on the weekends; First "Kenkichi" and now "Haruto" It's just a matter of time for "Leach" or "One Cheeze", well maybe not One Cheeze I might be just overreacting.. I doubt One Cheeze ends.. ~sighs- I feel a lot better now"

Cry, sight and even complain about the cancellation of some sort of T.V. show, "Haruto" I just realized who that is. I been studying that work as a reference for mine (it wasn't that good anyway) ~sight~ I don't have energy to even complain by now, it's been 15 minutes and here I'm with a human tick holding to me.


["Do you want something to eat? I got pizza on the fridge, but could you let me go already"]

"Hmm... ~ tantrum ~  ...sure"

["Go to the kitchen, you can have all the pizza left"]

She finally let go off me, and head right away to eat the left overs like some sort of  dog, it reminds me of all the times I had to deal with a woman. I have dated a couple of models and a few renown authors, but is the first woman to ever get a dinner out of me so quickly. It might be just pizza, but it's good enough if it can keep her quiet; might sound amusing, but an infection on my neck surely isn't.  Might be best if I make sure the best won't destroy my kitchen, with her everything is possible.

Still gobbling, the pizza , the fruit and the canned food I had reserved are already gone. Well at least I'm not on the menu anymore, I should just go to sleep.

["When you are done, the guest rooms are over there, to the left, you can stay over. But don't make any noise until the morning, I need to sleep"]

"Ok"

Food seems to always do the trick "The tamed wild beast." Just wish I'm no where near her when something actually serious happens.

"Thank you , Lloyd have a good night" 

Such a radical chance, a bright smile and tears in her eyes. I must be really tired, didn't even noticed all the food she might had  all over her face. Did I, for a moment really thought it was good for her to be there? I should just focus on finishing the Manga and my visit to the apartment complex, though all that can wait for later ~yawns~ 


Sir is 8 in the morning, time to wake up.


Already? Yeah, the painful sound of an alarm, I need to be at the complex at 10 to tell them about the new person assigned; I got 15 minutes for a shower, 5 to fix my clothing and 10 for a quick breakfast; finally an hour for a last review on the script for "The Last

That was a nice shower to finally wake me up, I think I'll do the revision on the script while I eat, besides I need to wake up Miss Dementia; can't let her sleep in my house while I'm not around.  Eh? What is she doing in my desk, could she be  reading the script? Well guess the opinion of a commoner wouldn't hurt.


[What do you think? Is the script for the first Manga I will publish in the first issue of the magazine I will start next month]

Wow, never saw her so concentrated before, she seems to be analyzing it..I'm not sure if I should be amazed by that serious  look she is doing or the fact that she actually can think.

"Did you wrote this?"

[Yea, I wrote it, So what do you think?]

"Hmmm..."

She is still thinking, it's amazing how she can perform such a difficult task for someone like her.  She seems to be smiling so that's my signal that she liked it, well it was made for the simple minds like hers after all.

"Lloyd, this is really incomplete, it's mediocre and it's missing several important things"

What is she.. SAYING!!!

[What do you mean??]

"I mean right now this is just   (%&#$'?)  But I think I can do it better.. teehee~!"

I simply cannot believe what she just said,"do it better"!!!

The end of the world... Has come,  the day in which an idiot teaches a learned of the University.





To be Continue...

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs