Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DMS Gaming Lab!

It's no secret  we love us some good games here on the DMS teams and also we are huge fans of anime ( yeah even me despise what you might think from my critiques) and recently I got this amazing game for my 2DS.

http://www.gunvolt.com/en/

Azure Striker Gunvult (get it if you can)
From the creator of the original Megaman(Rocket Man)  and the team that worked on the Megaman Zero games, there is no doubt this game is technically speaking....AMAZING! (Ok maybe I'm a bit biased since I played the game and I love killing mobs...thousands and thousands of mobs....) . But the characteristic that I liked more about this game was the art, the art is superb and it got me thinking that this story would make a pretty good Anime or Manga.

So that got me thinking, there is many  games that became pretty good animated series (yes I'm talking both Anime and Cartoons here..)  and since I love games almost as much as I like criticizing stuff, I would  like to introduce you all to this new section  called:

DMS Gaming Lab

In this new section you can expect to see  me taking both the animeted series and the game, compare each other and see how well they adapted the game to the series or vise versa.
Next a few examples of the games and series I will be critisizing:


Pretty sure he never had a guitar on the game but..hey he got a human girl?

The show was funny..weird, but funny

Both the game and the series had it's pros and cons..
the P.E.T changing like an Iphone was one

Dante...this guy..is just a true badass!
Well I hope you all come to check this new section and if you would like to leave a suggestion or request me a game with a good animated series or a good anime that has it's own awesome game why not leave it in the comment section below?

This is Kyou whising you all a nice day and be sure to keep checking DMS for more Doujins and Manga.

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs