Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Friday, October 10, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch.10

It's already past mid day and the heat in this room it's just unbearable, or maybe it's just the fact that I'm trapped with this two mediocre authors.

War
"Shall we begin the meeting Mr. Director? Let's start by the fact that you tried to sign an exclusivity contract with this two authors, even thou you knew they have already published in my magazine and that said publication means that they could have already signed a contract with ABOUGAN; so I demand an explanation of  Why did you acted in such a fraudulent manner?!"

He is sweating bullets, he obviously wanted to  do this in the worst possible way. This will be to easy..

I apologize Mr. CEO it was never my intention to unfortunate ABOUGAN  in anyway, but as you know I didn't have any direct contact with the authors until know that is an Editor's job after all not the owner of the editorial.

I know this guy is hiding something, though I still have no way to finding out what it is...maybe I should press him more. He is getting more and more nervous as we speak, and those two...

THEY ARE EATING AGAIN!! 

That woman and fatty over there, can't they understand the seriousness of this matter!? 

"Hey you two, can't you even pretend you are even slightly interested in your own future?"

But Lloyd, it's bitter-sweet chicken~
Yes Mr. Lloyd I can assure you we are pretending the best we can.

"It's not enough, stop chocking with food and pay attention!"

Hai..Hai...

Mr. CEO if you allow me the interruption but...Why are they calling you Lloyd?

"I don't allow it and that's beyond the point, right now I wanna know how are you planning to solve all this. Knowing that you have severely  hurt my editorial's reputation acting in an irresponsible way, not to mention the lack of working ethics. I demand to know how are you planning to solve all this! or How are you planning to compensate your fraudulent actions?"

I got him this time,  he can't say no to my demands. I just need to call for a press conference and make him do a public apology; I almost feel sorry for him, but the world is a pond of sharks and is dangerous for a shark to bleed.

Lloyd I don't get it, so are you going to publish our work? Because that's why we are here...

Just a second ago she didn't even knew where she was standing, Is she trying to deceive me?
In any case  her career ends together with this editorial, she won't be an annoyance anymore, not in my field of expertise.

"We will see about that later, as for you Mr. Director I would like to know your plans, the way I see it there is no other option but a public apology for your poor handling of  procedures. Don't think you can get away with this!"

Mr. Lloyd, there is no need to get into such extreme measures why don't we solve this like gentlemen and...

"Hold it right there, I don't have the slightest desire to make any type of deal with you, this situation has only one possible solution and that is a public apology; of course if you would like to change an apology for a sue."

"And don't you ever dare to call me  Lloyd ever again!"

PUM!
-Hits the table-

But Sir that would mean the ruin for us, and you know what is an editorial without credibility?

"You should have though that before committing this transgression."

Sir I already told you that is my editors..

"An executive your take responsibility for his employers actions! And I won't discuss this matter with you anymore, my decision is taken and so its yours I will take my leave now. Have a nice evening."

Wait Mr. Lloyd! You can't expect us to accept those terms with a smile do you? We all have things to worry about, even you. I recommend we settle this in a peaceful manner, like a favor between businessmen. I doubt a successful young man like you  want to taint his reputation on a legal quarrel.

You and I know that this world it's but a pond of sharks, I hope you didn't think I was so carelessly as  to bleed in the presences of another shark.

Seems to me that your own hunger is making you hallucinate, you should leave this room before things get serious. We make Manga, Comics, all type of cartoons; we make true the dreams of everyone youth.

Tell me which editorial  would be hurt the most? The one that lives of it's credibility or the one that is read by people who doesn't really care for scandals.

"That is and interesting point of view, but first of all my name is not Lloyd! As for your proposal, let me tell you that even if my editorial might live of it's credibility, though it also lives of  competition.
You who owns an editorial that publish all sorts of comics and cartoons that haven't had any sort of competition in this country thinks that can beat me...let me tell you that is already time for you to experience a good dose of  healthy and fair competition."

What....do you mean?

"What you just heard, as you know an editorial can publish more than one  magazine and more than one type of magazine"

You must be joking, do you seriously think you can compete against me..on my field. We have years of experience and have amassed tons of popularity, do you think you can just beat us with a newly made magazine coming out of nowhere?

"I don't think so, I will even if I have to write every single story myself; I  assure you we will beat you in both popularity and quality, and I'm so confident that I will even bet my editorial on it."

Well then so beat, we will compete with two magazines and the one that sells more and have the most popular characters will be the winner and will get the loser's editorial.


Look sensei, we already got more than a thousand likes on Fracebook. They really liked the news.
I know right! Told you my idea would work.

What are these clowns blabbering now....

Excuse me dear authors, but what do you mean by 'a thousand likes?'

A thousand people hit the like button in our post.

And what post would that be if you don't mind me asking?

It's this one it's called 'Whisper on the hood' and it's to inform our fans that we will move to a new magazine.

Yes the sensei made a rap about it.

Thad old bald man is smiling, this is bad...I think those idiots have just got me into a huge problem..or it seems like they can easily attract a lot of attention -Smiles-

Sensei, look Lloyd is smiling

"For the last time my name is not Llyod!"

The war between editorials have just begun. Who would win? and Who will get the two authors?
It might be reveled in the next chapter...

To be Continued...

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs