Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What You Should Want To Be Happy Ch.8

It's been a long day and so far I still got so much left to do, Am I going to get bankrupt?
Will this woman eat the whole restaurant?

Evening
Still stuck , we already left that second rate excuse of a restaurant and I'm still dragging this dead-weight. I will head straight to another of my companies, I need some capital to avoid more decreasing in the actions.

Lloyd can I go now?

Why you want to leave, you ate already didn't you?”


Is just that, the text said that I should move till he arrived.

Hmm…”

If I was the one that wrote that text, Why would I ask her to stay and wait?

“Give me your phone


Sure..here you go.

Let's see...is not this one..nor this one...

“Could you please show me the text

OK hand me the phone..here is this one.

I see..
“Didn't you even noticed this is not my cellphone number!?!?


Oh really, I don't really save peoples phone numbers, I thought it was you for the way the text was written.

Ri...ght, let's just get back to the editorial's office”


The text said around 11 and it's already pass mid day, I need to know who sent this text and if it has to do anything with me or with the sudden decrease in the actions value. It's a good thing that the restaurant is just 15 mins away from the office we are already here.

So the text said: -Ask in the reception for the main conference room, wait for me there-
There is also some stuff about the dreadful suit..in any case if the text is correct that person should be already there.

Lloyd Why isn't the elevator coming down?

This thing really picked the worst time to get broken ...never mind the elevator I have no time to waste, besides it's just the seventh floor.

Lloyd I don't wanna walk anymore...


Why can't she stop being so annoying, it had never been so painful for me to climb simple stair. It's really irritating!

Finally...the seventh floor, I can barely....brea...th..ah..


“Has..any..one..enter the...meeting..room?

I asked the receptionist and she just stay silent, Is this world filled with incompetent people!?!?

No sir, nobody has used the meeting room since your last meeting this morning.

What I'm supposed to do now?? time is running out and I can't find the solution to any of this problems.
Weird woman lend me your phone again

Lloyd don't call me weird woman my name is…

“I didn't ask for your name I need your phone

Fine, fine, take it.


I already checked most of the text and I can't find the end of it, I already checked the suit part, the time and the fact that she was supposed to stay here and the address, everything should be in place by now...wait a second...this address is not this building address.
THIS ADDRESS IS NEAR THE CAFE WE WHERE AT EARLIER.
DAMN IT!!


“We are leaving

Eh, why?

“The address is wrong is not this building

Oh yeah...sometimes I get confused with address.

It's really late, at this rate I won't be able to find out what is going on. Again with this darn stairs, I'm already tired of the running and the walking...but leaving everything to chance would be worse. Huh?...someone is waiting on the lobby.

“What's that guy doing here




To be Continued...

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs