Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dreaming Awake

Have you ever thought "I should talk to her"?
Have you ever thought "If I can't talk to her....I think I will die"?
If I was only taller...better looking or maybe if I worked out , I could be with her...
Do you think all that is necessary? I think not.


I might say it because some people think I'm good looking or because I'm in shape and..6'0 would be a tall person in this country; yeah that would be my height , by the way my name is Wess and today I will confess to the girl I love.
I'm in school , you could say that I'm too young to be thinking about that kind of stuff , but that is something someone that doesn't know Maria Victoria , Mi for friends , would say.
I'm sure she doesn't even know me or even heard about me , she is not the type to be interested in just the looks...though I'm digressing.
It's 10:30 right now and in an hour we will have recess , that will be my chance.

Sooo Boring!
I am HUNGRY!!
It's only half an hour for recess Geez! why can't time pass faster , if only there were something interesting to do...and not just those pretentious guys and of course Joesselin trying to flirt with them , sometimes I believe she forgets what age she is; I don't understand what she sees in them , none of them are worth my time.
-Tiriing-
The bell! finally lunch time~
Running like always -Smiles- who would have thought that such a cute girl like her would be so active -Sigh- Maria Victoria...well , I think it's time that I make my move.
Let's try the "Casual Approach"

Wess!
Oh...Josselin
Do you have plans for this weekend?
Probably...just soccer practice
And...then?
Probably just head home
Then..what..would you say if we...
Oh , sorry I already have some other plans...so what would you say if we continue this chat some other time?
Sure...well..see you.

I almost forgot that this place is a zone full of obstacles , though I knew Joseelin would be coming.
Anyway , like I was saying , looks are nothing when you're trying to get the girl you love.
Because if it's the right girl..she...will like you for who you are. In the end...I doubt I can approach her , I think the best I can do is try a little "ambush" in the cafeteria.

Yummy!
I love this place sandwiches~ , don't know why people keep saying the cafeteria food is bad...
Josseling?
Did you ate already?  
If you don't hurry you won't find any food left ,
What's wrong?
Nothing, just stuff....I WAS REJECTED!
It's just a boy get over it...anyways I will just finish my lunch.
Good, here he comes -Smiles- (Looking like a ballerina every time Wess get's near , jumping and smiling)
What-the..Brian?
Why did you do that for , I'm all wet!
...Hmm...sorry?....ok,ok don't look at me like that I will get something to get you dry.

Great, now I'm all wet....but that doesn't matter. Now , there she is , I think she will pass right next to me... this is my chance.
What's going on?! My legst just won't move..not now , my sight..gets blurry...
S-she's so close...I-I can't keep myself..awake...no...I just...can't believe..I won't talk to her.

Mmm~
So tasty!
What's that?...Why is that boy sleeping there?
Funny...I was sure I knew all the guys in school , but...he doesn't look like anyone I have seen before and the way the drops fall on his face -Smiles- reminds me of my puppy~
Maybe...boys might be worth it after all.

Dreaming Awake
Manga Coming Soon
Only in Doujin Manga Society.









Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs