Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

An Unrealistic Thing Called Love Ch.3

I hear singing… The sound of several perfectly tuned birds echo in the distance as the warm sunshine envelops me. Its gentle touch wakes me up, I feel lightheaded. The last memory I can recall is me back at the school's gym fighting Cox over....Alice, Sam. But now all I see is a building – a villa, if I'm not mistaken (of course I'm not mistaken); the villa appears to be rather large,it doesn't look like most villas for touristic purposes nor those build by arrogant fools who waste their money only on appearance, no....This one has something different about it, it has a certain feeling of humbleness. Despite the size of the building and the fact that it possesses a tennis court in its backyard alongside the almost obligatory Olympic pool…
A Fool In Love

A sweet scent in the air catches my attention, a fragrant aroma...Subtle and fresh, a mix of several different fragrances softly dancing in the air. Most would try to hoard as much of a single scent and let it spread without any order or direction, but seems whoever owns this villa has at least the slightness knowledge and taste to know how to do things properly.


Right in front of the building I notice the source of the delicate scent, a huge garden filled with a variety of different flowers: azalea, iris, magnolia, orchid, and many more I can’t remember their exact name as I have yet to recover from the headache I had since I woke up. The pain is not more than a small annoyance, but it certainly is not that would matter much; except this one...Flower. Among them, as some sort of painful reminder of all the bad experiences that had occurred to me this day; certainly I didn’t want to see them at all… Those accursed white roses! Why did they have to be here?! Could I not just have a moment of peace, even in this place? That’s when I realized I had no idea where I currently was… Of course it's more than obvious that I'm not at school nor in a neighboring area; as soon as I can recover from my headache I will figure out how I ended with...My current attire, not something I would wear normally. It looks like something Sam would have on her wardrobe...At least it wasn't Alice. Just to think how embarrassing it would be to try and use any of Alice clothes....I sigh.


The only logical conclusion I’m able to think in my current state, is that I’m back in that place... That exasperating dream and the source of my most recent undesirable behavior. I have yet to understand how this whole place work and I believe it would require the most brilliant minds in history to even find any logic to this site, but honestly who would even bother to try to find sense in a place that was obviously created by someone with mental illness...It's not even worth to analyze the sad and pathetic mind that came up with a place such as this. Thought...This time, there is something different, I can't quite decipher what exactly is different; beyond the fact that at least this time it doesn't look like the work of a child.

In other circumstances it would be quite a pleasant scenery, I would definitely enjoy a cup of tea and any novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or anything in my wide collection. If only I didn't have this piercing pain in my head every time I see those white roses....Just thinking about them infuriates me, they remind me of Cox, of that pitiful fool I met and curses me with his constant presence in my mind. Ugh, my headache gets worse just thinking about that clown, thinking about how he ruined what it should have been one of my successful days...How he! Made my friends upset with me.

Is all his fault! If it wasn't for him and this irrational place that goes against every sense of logic and reality! I would be home enjoying a cup of tea and listening to Alice stories of the many 'cute boys' he found at the ceremony and how many fell in love with her...Listening to Sam box match, how she was so nervous or how much she blushed when someone asked her out. If only....If only that miserable idiotic buffoon!! Without noticing I ripped off the nearest white rose.

It's so unbecoming of me to loose my composure for something so worthless as that... Man. I shouldn't even waste my time with meaningless mundane individuals such as him, there are far more important matters that deserve my attention. I must find a way out of this place, there are still business I must conclude with another fool by the name of Cox.

“So who's this Cox person anyway Sophie?” A voice suddenly came from behind me, It surprised me...But I felt strangely comfortable hearing it, a familiar voice that I could recognize anywhere ; I turned and I was right. I knew who the voice belonged to...It belonged to the man that had ruined my life long enough, as much as I condemn the moment I lay eyes upon him. A part of me was glad, I was waiting the moment he would show his disgraceful face and make his insufferable presence noticeable. As soon as I realized it was him, I couldn't help myself...No deed inside me I knew very well that when he would appear, I would be ready to return all the pain he caused me ; my body began to move before I could even gather my thoughts. My instinct took possession of me, I grabbed him by the neck, he was slightly smaller than me which made my task even simpler; my body knew exactly what to do. Every movement was deeply carved into my muscles, hone by years of training and a bountiful amount of fury, rage and hate. All packed in a single strong punch.


The technique was awful to say the least, completely lacking any form or grace. I'm embarrassed to admit it, that punch was a complete disgrace to everything I have learned and all the hard training I have done. Sam would be disappointed if she saw the shameful excuse of a punch I just used, thought I must admit it felt...Magnificent. I sent him flying at least one meter away, the feeling of his horrific face being crushed under my fist, a pleasurable feeling quite comparable to that of the first time I had Jasmine Silver Needle tea or the first time I bought a copy of “The Speckled Band”.


Now that I have dealt with this pest, regardless of my...Technique, I can now focus on leaving this horrific place and send this memories to oblivion. Finally my mind will be at ease, a sense of peace fills the entirety of body. Although I know is just the result of dopamine being released after a satisfactory task was completed, in any case that's a one idiotic clown less and I still need to take care of another one back at school. “I'm glad to hear you are feeling a lot better now Sophie” At that instance I truly realized how illogical this horrendous wretched nightmare can be, against all logic...Against all physical laws; his atrocious voice came from what it should be a lifeless corpse, I couldn't believe it....How is it possible he is conscious? How is it possible that after such a hit he still has the same idiotic happy go lucky tone on his voice?!

He stands up as if nothing happened, cleaning his clothes with a single movement of his arm. How is that even possible!?!? I know my technique was shameful, but it had my whole weight behind the punch....I have broken countless jaws and ribs with softer punches than that. He should be unconscious, he should be knocked down, he should be on the ground eating dirt like the pathetic worm he is... “Ah, no need to worry about me. I had it way worse than that...Specially with a hoard of pitchforks and torches. Waaay to many pitchforks and torches to my like, but I digress” He replies looking at me with an annoying smile on his face, what kind of stupid gibberish is he speaking with that foul mouth of his...More importantly, how is he answering all my questions if I haven't spoken a single world until know? No, trying to find a logical explanation now would just cause me a migraine, I need to get out of here...If I spend more time here, there is a high possibility of me becoming just as insane as him.


“I'm still not sure why you dislike this place so much Sophie, I mean look at that house! And we got such a nice view, but to be honest I would rather look at you than the flowers...I'm not that into gardening myself.” He replies once again, what kind of moronic individual is he? Can't he grasp how odd this place is? Is his mind unable to do the most minimal of reasoning and differentiate this place from reality? “ It's not that I don't know what this place really is Sophie, but I would rather be here with you than to get back to school and do a test that I didn't really study for....So yeah.”


“Would you just stop... Answering every single question I make! I don't care what you were doing nor I care who your imbecile self is, I order you to take me out of this horrid place this instant!” I have had enough of this place, enough of this facade. All I want is to leave, to forget all about this place, all about him. “No need to get that angry Sophie... But I suppose, if you really don't like this place I can always try and find a way out; after all what kind of boyfriend would I be if let my cute girlfriend have an awful time in a place she is hating.” Boy...Friend.

“Did....You just said....That you....Were my boyfriend?

“Yup, pretty much what I just said with a lot less pauses”

-BUMP-

“Ugh... Did I do something wrong or is this some new game we are playing?”

“Never... Dare to say those words...Ever again.”
“Umm...Sure whatever you say Sophie, by the way I been wondering if you hate this place so much ...Why did you come here? It's not like I didn't want to come and spend some time with you or anything! I just find it weird that if you really dislike it so much you would insist me on coming.”

-BUMP-

“Ugh, Is this some kind of Morse code or something along those lines...?” Three punches and he is still not passed out, I must admire the capabilities of an individual that lacks a brain that can be damaged I supposed. “First, you shall not address me by my name at any moment, second you won't speak unless I ask you a direct question and only a direct answer. Finally it might be something beyond your mental skills, so try and use that solitary brain cell of yours and explain to me the idiotic blabbering you were saying a moment ago.”


“Well I'm certain I heard your voice calling me, you sounded quite sad, stressed and kept insisting I should come, but when I came you were laying on the ground sleeping....You looked so cute that I didn't want to bother you so I kinda went to have a look around.” NONESENSE! Why would I call him!?...No he is surely mentally disable. “There is absolutely no way I would call....You, now take me out of here. I had wasted enough of my time, there is no reason for me to be here and unlike you I actually have matters to attend and once you are done be sure to never speak to me again.” He finally seems able to process what I just said, the foolish smile he had on his face is completely gone. That is how scum like him should look all the time...Miserable, pathetic, deplorable.

Understood...I will find a way out, but before you leave I got something for you.” He turned around and walked inside the villa, I was expecting the owners to call the police or send one of the many thugs to crush his skull, that would be a perfect finale for trash like him, being crushed by bigger scum. A few moments later he returned, for my disgrace there was no spectacle of barbaric stupid men crushing him...Instead he was holding a silver plate with a teapot and a couple of tea cups, I instantly recognized the smell as soon as he came out of the door..That Smell! That sweet fragrance, it can only be...JASMINE SILVER NEEDLE. How is that possible? How can he even know a refined drink such as this nor the delicate process that is needed to make it.

“I heard you were having a really awful day and you told me this was your favorite tea, luckily there was some at the house's kitchen and I though you would like it. ” He walked towards me with a plate and a cup of tea already purred, I was doubtful There was no way I would drink anything that was prepared by him.... But I have certainly been carving for a nice warm cup of tea the whole day, in the end I let my need surpass my better judgment....To my surprise, the smell wasn't the only good thing in it. It tasted as magnificent as it should...With a small amount of milk and two spoons of honey; After I finish this cup I will make him tell me where did he find out how I drink my tea.

“ I'm really sorry I couldn't be of much help...The best I could come up with was making you some tea. I heard you were having a really bad day and it was mostly because of me and you already said you didn't want to speak with me again...I suppose I was just lucky you were too sleepy to even pay attention to what I was saying, that would be the only way such a beautiful girl like you would even talk to me in the first place. But you know...Even if it was only for a day I really am glad I met you and I'm sorry I was such a bother.....There is a town nearby, someone there should be able to help you get back. ”

Men are beast...They lack the capabilities of showing true affections and caring for those around them, they only hear the carving need to use their reproductive organ. They will always lie, cheat and do whatever it takes to appease that need....Lesser savage beings that are only meant to be tamed.
And yet.....Why those his words sound so sincere and honest? It must be some sort of trick, more gimmicks of this place to mimic something it will never be, pretending to be reality when it's certainly not!


He started walking, I left my cup of tea in the silver plate that was on a nearby table and followed him. The sight I had was quiet pleasurable, for some reason I enjoy looking his dunce face like this....As some sort of cute puppy that have been just scolded~ Huh...I don't even know why I thought that. I was right when I thought this place would turn me insane. I can see the town nearby, an averaged sized urban area; it would take us about 10 minutes to finally arrive...10 more minutes I will have to bear his idiotic presences, but I suppose it's not that bad. He hasn't said anything like I asked and is actually trying to find a way to get me out of here....



But of course he should! I order him to do so! Men only serve as pack mules and any other activity that involves brute force rather than intellect....Though he didn't even argue with me, he just accepted it. H-He must be the type of pathetic man that is not even capable of standing for himself. Y-Yes that must be it, disgusting worm that doesn't have the guts to face other people and just obey them.... Yes! That would explain his unnatural capability of taking hits, he must have been bullied by everyone. I don't even understand how I let such weakling affect my mind so much, despise his rather...Well proportioned body and well mannered behavior. He has really been polite to me... The tea, the way he had treated me....He didn't even tried to do anything when I was unconscious.....

Augh... I can't believe I'm seriously having those kind of thoughts, soon it would be nothing more than a bad dream I won't even be able to recall. My life will return....To normal... I...Won't have to....Deal...With this feeling....Ever Again...Slowly I started to loose consciousness, I felt dizzy, barely able to think and a strong pain on my chest. My legs fainted, I lost my balance and I could feel my body falling as I lost consciousness..... Then I felt warmness, something I had never felt before. It was different from sunshine; yet it felt even better. It was tender, protective....For a moment everything that was on my mind just vanished, all problems and worries passed to a secondary plane.


Slowly opening my eyes, I found myself looking directly at his face....That face that I can't even...See? I know I'm looking at it, I'm able to know what expression he. But I can't....I just can't describe it. It took me sometime to realize he was carrying me, he held me with his arms and carried me all the way to the town...B-But he dared touch me! I-I can't let him believe he can do whatever he please. Even if...I'm kind of enjoying it. “Put..Me down.” I say trying my hardest to actually pronounce the words. “Don't worry I will carry you to the nearest hospital” He said looking at me with that goof smile of his back on his face.

“I'm...Perfectly...Capable...To walk by....Myself.” I said, obviously not fooling anyone; I said it out of frustration...I didn't want anyone to think I was weak, not again... “Don't be silly, you can't even speak properly let alone walking.” He said, still smiling at me...Comforting me while holding me tightly as he walked. His chest feels comfortable...I suppose I could get used to this. By the time we arrived at the town entrance, I had recovered; the town itself looked normal. The buildings, the roads and the people...Everything as normal as it would be on the real world, there was nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing I find odd is the language I see in every sign, I couldn't figure out form what country it is. It doesn't seems like a languages taken from a fantasy book or anything similar either.

“Could you please put me down? I'm fine now.” I sigh as I said it, I knew I could deeply regret this...Everything I know points out to that. He gently put me down and help me stand, looking directly at him I sight again. “ You said...I agreed to...Become your girlfriend, right?” As I though he stood there with a confused face for a moment, He....Can actually be cute sometimes. “Uh...yeah I did before you forbid me to ever talk about it again”
“I-If we are going to be a couple...You have to follow some rules!” It sounds so embarrassing, I can't even hide my blushing face as I try to talk. Though he doesn't seem too focused on it, instead he seems to be waiting for me to establish the rules.

“First....If you ever try or show the sightless sign of wanting to do something inappropriate, I will castrate you and crush your skull. And secondly if you ever....Dare to cheat on me. I WILL...KILL YOU.”

“Sure seems good to me” Without a second thought he said, it actually surprises me he didn’t even argue the first part. It just normal that a couple would reach certain point of intimacy, but he just accepted not having what is one of men most primitive needs.... “Also, you can call me by my name...”
I don't want him calling me some corny nickname of any kind. I doubt he would be able to do it, he is a man after all; it won't last more than 3 days....Knowing all of this, why did I even say all that? Why bother when I know it would turn out just as last time? I swore I wouldn't let it happen again....

I sigh, I might have gone insane by now. Though if him is as illogical as this place...Things might actually wor---- Out of the blue he just hugged me from behind, with a strong grip of his arms he hold me tightly; I take back what I said!!! “What are you doing you dunce!!” I scream at him, he looked at me as he lays his head on my shoulder and turned his face with an annoying mockery expression on him. “The rules didn't say I couldn't hug you Sophie~”
“I demand you let me go this INSTANT!” I struggled, but I couldn't escape his grip, he kept holding me without showing the lest sign of effort; which frustrated me even more. How is he so strong?!?!



Love is but a myth, a myth created by idealistic fools. Fools who think love exist in reality and can be achieve by mere humans. And the biggest fool of them all is me, I'm but a fool in love; one that decided to love a man that doesn't even exist.....

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs