Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

The very first DMS Misadventure!


Mega Abougan Special Attack!




Mega Abougan uses Thunder-shock!

Sukrolium is good for your mind~





Hello everyone , Kyoushy here with a really late update!
A few weeks ago I mentioned I was working on a little surprise and well I finally finish it!









It's my very first video and I know I have a lot to learn but I hope you can be entertain with our silly misadventures.

Featuring the amazing scripts of Yanfly for this software (also known as the manly! YuGiOh4RealMen)
I would also like to thank the RPGMAKER community for their help in making this video possible
I hope you enjoy it and share it.
post signature




Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments:

  1. un batalla épica creada por un genio al menos eso intentamos pero como no se pudo la hice yo

    ReplyDelete

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs