Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Friday, May 9, 2014

New Style for DMS!




New Style for DMS

DMS  has a new and fresh style , I been working on improving the general look of the blog and I hope this last style is of your liking.


Also I want to apologize for the first Chapter of Last Shadow not being posted yesterday , I know we promise it for that day and we should have keep that promise ,though I want you all to understand sometimes unexpected events happen and we are unable to keep that promise , I really don't want to make excuses but want to beg for your understanding. Keeping up both work and a Manga is a really hard task for the artist and they struggle to keep up a certain rhythm , but be sure we will have it as soon as possible and it won't repeat.



http://doujinmangasociety.blogspot.com/
Doujin Manga Society



















post signature


Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments:

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs