Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Kero & Kyubei


Kerberos & Kyubei
I believe , in my opinion , I think you should know something about this two characters, and if not...
What da hell are you doing on this type of blog? Well , for those of you that does use time for something useful like reading manga I would like to ask: Do you think you know them well enough?
 I can assure you that's not the case , if you believe I'm mistaken well...prove it. Several years of time well spent will prove the opposite.
Like for example:
Did you know that both Kyubei and Kero are not cats? I did  and you didn't , but now you know Kero is a lion and Kyubei it's some sort of marshmellow like thing  with and “ Kenny wanna be” complex  just that nobody will ever scream “They Killed Kyoubei ,  you bastards!”
So I dare  you all , if you  think you know something about this two that I don't...
Prove it.













Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments:

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs