Subscribe For Free Updates From The DMS Team!

Get the Lastest News about our Manga!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

DMS Misadventures I & II





Hello everybody! It's me, Kei!

Yes, I know that you haven't seen me before, spare me -3-

I come to bring you something special, unique, something that surely you have never laid your eyes upon! (probably because we made it ourselves)

But enough with the nonsense! Behold, I bring you the first segments of a series of comics about us, the "DMS Misadventures"! They are a series of four frame comic strips (Known as Yon-Koma) sketched by me and digitalized by the available slave-- Err, I mean, "contributor", which in this case were Victor and Christian.

Hope what we have brought to you is of your interest, and any petitions, complains, death threats, blame it on Kyoushy :3

Hope you like it~!

 

Share it~ →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

2 comments:

best entertainment blogs
best entertainment blogs